Day 1 (Nile Cruise, Luxor):
- Arrival Luxor Airport, meet by our representative and assist you through customs formalities then transfer to your booked Nile Cruise, have lunch. Afternoon and evening at leisure in Luxor.
Day 2 (Nile Cruise, Luxor):
- This morning visit Luxor’s East Bank, taking time to explore the magnificent Luxor Temple. This sumptuous monument was built over 4000 years ago, and represents the epoch of the once mighty city of Thebes and the worship of the god Amun. Also visit the Karnak Temple, built over 4,000 years ago, Karnak’s immense Hypostyle Hall alone contains the phenomenal sight of 134 towering columns of intricate stonework. After your sightseeing return to your boat and commence your journey, sailing along the timeless Nile to Esna where you will pass through the lock and continue towards Edfu where you will overnight.
Day 3 (Nile Cruise, Edfu):
- Before departing Edfu this morning visit the superbly preserved Temple of Horus at Edfu, the second largest temple in Egypt (after Karnak). Sail for Kom Ombo to visit the unique Ptolemaic temple lying besides the Nile, dedicated to the two gods Sobek and Horus. Later continue to Aswan, the gateway to ancient Nubia and the Sudan. Overnight in Aswan.
Day 4 (Nile Cruise, Aswan):
- In the morning you will visit the High Dam and the ancient Granite Quarries. Continue to the beautiful Temple of Philae, rescued from the rising waters of Lake Nasser when the dam was constructed. Afternoon at leisure. Overnight in Aswan.
Day 5 (Nile Cruise, Abu Simple):.
- There is an option this morning to take an early flight or bus to the spectacular temple complex at Abu Simbel. Built by Ramses II, the setting of this magnificent structure, besides the shores of Lake Nasser, makes it one of the most spectacular of Egypt’s ancient sites, In the early afternoon sail to Edfu where you moor overnight.
Day 6 ( Nile Cruise, Esna):.
- This morning you will depart Edfu and continue to Esna where you will pass through the Lock on your journey back to Luxor where you will overnight.
Day 7 (Nile Cruise, Luxor):.
- This morning visit the West Bank and enter the atmospheric setting of the Valley of the Kings, where the tombs of the once mighty pharaohs lie amongst the desert landscapes of the Nile Valley. Also visit the Colossi of Memnon. This afternoon is free. Overnight in Luxor.
Day 8 (Luxor, Sleeping Train ):.
- Disembark from Nile Cruise boat, and transfer to Luxor Station for sleeping train to Cairo. Overnight on board.
Day 9 (Cairo):.
- Breakfast, You will head out to. The Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque, en route to the Salah El Din Citadel and then the ancient sites of Old Cairo, after visit the Egyptian Museum which contains the fabulous treasures of Tut- Ankamon specially the solid golden masque and the golden coffer, in the late afternoon visit to the famous Khan El Khalili market, overnight in hotel, in the evening Sound & Light Show at Giza Pyramids where you will enjoy the spectacular Sound and Light Show at Giza Pyramids. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 10 (Cairo – Alexandria):.
- After breakfast, drive Visit the great Pyramids - Cheops, Chephren & Mykerinos. Cheops is the most colossal ever built. Next is a close-up look at Sphinx - a huge funeral complex guarded by the legendary lion body with the face of king Chephren, then goes through the northern desert road, along the Nile Delta, to Alexandria. Along the way you think in the Wadi Natrun to visit one of the Coptic hermit monasteries.overnight in Alexandria
Day 11 (Alexandria - Rosetta - Port Said):.
- Your first visit is the Catacombs of Kom ash-Shuqqafa, a Roman burial site which has a family tomb that shows the merging of Egyptian and Roman art and architecture. Descend below ground to visit the tomb as well as Caracalla Hall, which you will learn was incorrectly named as such. Back above ground, continue to Pompey's Pillar, a 82 foot (25 meter) granite column built to honor Emperor Diocletian who freed the besieged city and brought food to the starving people. Then proceed to visit and watch from outside The Qaitbay Citadel in Alexandria is considered one of the most important defensive strongholds, not only in Egypt, but also along the Mediterranean Sea coast, then proceed to The Montazah Garden visit cover an area of 370 feddans and contain trees, palms, and flowers, Then proceed to the Nile Delta town of Rosetta, whose well-preserved town houses from the Ottoman period, you can marvel at the "city of the millions of palm trees. Over the northern Delta Road takes you to Port Said. overnight in Port Said.
Day 12 Port Said - Tanis - Ismailia - - Suez - Ain Soukhna):.
- First you visit today in the northeastern Nile Delta located excavation of Tanis, the capital of the 21st and 22 Dynasties. Then drive over to the Great Bitter Lake Ismailia. Learn all about the construction and operation of the Suez Canal, which was to Pharaonic times planned by Sesostris I.. Along the southern opening to the Red Sea at Suez will take you to Ain Soukhna, free day at leisure. Overnight in Ain Soukhna.
Day 13 (Ain Soukhna - Oasis Fayran - St. Katharine):.
- You pass the Suez Canal today in an easterly direction and reach the Sinai. On your way through the mountainous desert of the peninsula, stop at the source and Moses in the small oasis Fayran. Finally, from St. Katharine (Overnight in St. Katharine ).
Day 14 (St. Catherine - Sharm el-Sheikh):.
- Early morning ascent to the Mount Sinai, where you can enjoy a unique sunrise over the peaks of the Sinai mountains. After the descent you first take your breakfast in your hotel. Then visit the Monastery of Saint Catherine. In the afternoon you arrive at your hotel in Sharm el-Sheikh. overnight in hotel
Day 15 (Sharm el-Sheikhe):.
- Breakfast, and transfer to the airport for return flight