Day 1 (Cairo):
- Arrival Cairo International Airport , you will be met by our representative and assist you through customs formalities then transfer to your booked hotel . In the evening, enjoy dinner cruise on the Nile whilst watching a traditional folklore show. Overnight in hotel.
Day 2 (Cairo,Fayoum oasis):
- Today, drive to Giza to the mighty Pyramids plateau. Visit the Khufu, Khafre and Menkaure's pyramid with the world famous Sphinx. On the way to the oasis of Fayoum, you see the whites and the Black Pyramid from a distance. Overnight in hotel.
Day 3 (Fayoum oasis, Bahariya Oasis):
- In the heart of the Fayoum oasis, you will visit the former Crocodilopolis, today's center-Medinet el Fayoum. Then drive to the Wadi Rayan, the valley whale with its prehistoric rock art, desert lakes and waterfalls. On the desert road, arriving in the late afternoon or evening, the oasis of Bahariya. Overnight in hotel
Day 4 (Bahariya Oasis , Black and White Desert , Farafra Oasis):
- Walks through the lush palm groves of the oasis or a relaxing bath in the natural source of your hotels are in the morning on the program. Then visit the "Valley of the Mummies, and leave the oasis south. First trip through the Black-and then as strolling through the White Desert, which, with its bizarre and unique limestone formations on our natural surroundings. Along the way you make a stop at Crystal Mountain. The overnight stay in the oasis of Farafra.
Day 5 (Farafra Oasis , Dakhla Oasis):.
- Sand and sand dunes characterize the south of Farafra Oasis, which continues to be partly right outside the gates of the Dakhla Oasis. Impressively, the Libyan desert presents a constantly changing shape. In the afternoon you arrive at your hotel for overnight.
Day 6 (Dakhla Oasis , Kharga Oasis):.
- In ancient times the Dakhla oasis was famous for its hot sulfur springs. Visit the historic center of the oasis and the sandstone monastery Deir el-Hagar. In the afternoon we will go on to the oasis Kharga hotel for overnight .
Day 7 (Kharga Oasis , Luxor):.
- Today you'll visit the oasis in the Roman fortress of El Deir El and the early Christian cemetery with more than 200 tombs Bagauat having some well-preserved frescoes in some of the mausoleums. Then visit the Temple and the shower Hibis temple in the nearby oasis of Baris. Then drive to Luxor for overnight.
Day 8 (Nile Cruise, Luxor):.
- Breakfast then depart your Luxor hotel, then transfer to your booked Nile Cruise, have lunch. Afternoon and evening at leisure in Luxor.
Day 9 ( Nile Cruise, Luxor):.
- This morning visit Luxor’s East Bank, taking time to explore the magnificent Luxor Temple. This sumptuous monument was built over 4000 years ago, and represents the epoch of the once mighty city of Thebes and the worship of the god Amun. Also visit the Karnak Temple, built over 4,000 years ago, Karnak’s immense Hypostyle Hall alone contains the phenomenal sight of 134 towering columns of intricate stonework. After your sightseeing return to your boat and commence your journey, sailing along the timeless Nile to Esna where you will pass through the lock and continue towards Edfu where you will overnight.
Day 10 ( Nile Cruise, Edfu):.
- Before departing Edfu this morning visit the superbly preserved Temple of Horus at Edfu, the second largest temple in Egypt (after Karnak). Sail for Kom Ombo to visit the unique Ptolemaic temple lying besides the Nile, dedicated to the two gods Sobek and Horus. Later continue to Aswan, the gateway to ancient Nubia and the Sudan. Overnight in Aswan.
Day 11 (Nile Cruise, Aswan):.
- In the morning you will visit the High Dam and the ancient Granite Quarries. Continue to the beautiful Temple of Philae, rescued from the rising waters of Lake Nasser when the dam was constructed. Afternoon at leisure. Overnight in Aswan.
Day 12 (Nile Cruise, Abu Simple):.
- There is an option this morning to take an early flight or bus to the spectacular temple complex at Abu Simbel. Built by Ramses II, the setting of this magnificent structure, besides the shores of Lake Nasser, makes it one of the most spectacular of Egypt’s ancient sites, In the early afternoon sail to Edfu where you moor overnight..
Day 13 (Nile Cruise, Esna):.
- This morning you will depart Edfu and continue to Esna where you will pass through the Lock on your journey back to Luxor where you will overnight.
Day 14 (Nile Cruise, Luxor):.
- This morning visit the West Bank and enter the atmospheric setting of the Valley of the Kings, where the tombs of the once mighty pharaohs lie amongst the desert landscapes of the Nile Valley. Also visit the Colossi of Memnon. This afternoon is free. Overnight in Luxor.
Day 15 (Luxor):.
- Disembark from Nile Cruise boat, and transfer to the airport for return flight.